Elizabeth T. Poulos, Ed.D.Dean of Nursing, Health Sciences, Public Safety, Wellness & Outdoor Studies
970-409-2327 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctorate of Education in Higher Education, University of Denver,
- M.S.B.S. specializing in Financial Risk Management at Colorado State University
- Master of Science in Financial Analysis, Air Force Institute of Technology
- M.B.A., Utah State University
- Bachelor of Science in Economics with a Business Economics certificate, Texas A&M University.
- “Rhizomatically (Re)Searching."
Presentation at the 3rd Philosophy in Higher Education Conference, Leuven, BE, 0219
- "Becoming Higher Education with Veterans: A 'Post' Introduction to Veteragogy in and with the Anthropocene."
Philosophy and Theory in Higher Education, 2019
- “A Higher Education Becoming: Journey of a Student-Veteran Being."
Presentation at the 2nd Philosophy in Higher Education Conference, London, UK, 2018
- "Using Growth Models to Improve Accuracy of Estimates at Completion for Over Target Baseline Contracts."
Journal of Cost Analysis and Parametrics, 2010
- Research interests in post-qualitative inquiry, veteran-students, and research methodologies.
- American Education Research Association (AERA) – national research society
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) – national professional association
- Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE) – national scholarly society
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) – international academic institutions
- Internal Revenue Service – US tax collection agency; Registered Preparer and Certified Enrolled Agent
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) – global community for academic advising
- Philosophy and Theory of Higher Education Society (PaTHES)- international learned society
- Sigma Iota Epsilon - honorary and professional fraternity
Elizabeth lives in Frisco, CO with her husband and two Scottish terriers, Wyoming and Nebraska.