Nicky GalloAdjunct Faculty, Outdoor Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability Studies, Colorado Mountain College
- Associate of Arts, Outdoor Education, Colorado Mountain College
- Instructor for Swiftwater Safety Institute
- Boatman for Hatch River Expeditions in Grand Canyon National Park
- River Guide for Futaleufu Outdoor Center in Chile
I am passionate about free-flowing rivers, particularly those with an abundance of whitewater. I love to kayak, and I also love being a river guide because it gives me the opportunity to share amazing rivers and landscapes with people from all walks of life — all of whom deserve to experience the profoundly life-changing joy of traveling down a raging river. When I'm not on a river (which isn't often), I enjoy skiing, rock climbing, playing guitar, cooking, and Quentin Tarantino films.