Joining a student club on campus can be a great way to meet new people and get involved in a cause or activity you’re passionate about.
Some of the active clubs at CMC Spring Valley include Fly Fishing, Ski & Ride, Students of Faith, Climbing, Creative Writing, Women's Forum, Spectrum, Gamer's Guild, Photography, and more.
Don’t see one that fits your interests? Start a new club following the steps below:
1. Find a minimum of 5 students with a common interest that have paid the student activity fee
2. Create an organizational mission statement documenting the reasons for forming the club & the intended goals
3. Elect a President, Vice-President, and Secretary/Treasurer
4. Find a full-time CMC Spring Valley employee to act as the official club advisor
5. Petition the Student Government Association for recognition as a club
6. Questions? Stop by the Student Activity Office in the Student Commons or contact SGA co-advisor Laurie Corwin at firstname.lastname@example.org