The Uniquely Smart Choice
We’re the college for students who want to explore and go beyond the obvious.
Affordable, high-quality education, high student outcomes, and our unique locations make Colorado Mountain College the uniquely smart choice to earn your degree.
Low-debt Degrees are Smarter
Colorado Mountain College’s continuous commitment to an affordable and high-quality education helps you graduate with less student loan debt. And that’s not just talk… we put our money where our mouth is: In 2018, we lowered tuition by nearly 20 percent!
Despite our low costs, our student to teacher ratio is 13:1 – nearly three times lower than the state community college average of 36:1.
Fueling Student Success
Colorado Mountain College measures its success through your success. Our focus is on helping you meet your individual educational goals. That’s why students that attend Colorado Mountain College are more successful than their peers: They’re more likely to graduate or go on to attend four-year programs (Improving Higher Education Outcomes in the United States, American Institutes for Research).
See what our students have to say about our commitment to student success…
Do Something MAJOR
Colorado Mountain College’s students are doing something MAJOR. Meet three of our students:
Supportive Communities that Provide Unique Opportunities
Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs
- 1,500 students
- Option to live on-campus
- Fun fact: The campus has an 18-hole Disc Golf Course to challenge your skills and clear your mind
- #5 in Outside Magazine’s Top 15 Places to Live
- Learn more about CMC Spring Valley
- Strong influence from its Sustainability Studies Bachelor degree program
- Option to live on-campus which is walking distance from town
- On-campus disc golf course and ski and snowboard rail yard
- Steamboat Springs is known as Ski Town, USA and renowned for its world class skiing
- Learn more about CMC Steamboat Springs
- Study Digital Journalism in a town influential in international politics, culture and arts
- Full service campus with counselors and full-time faculty
- Fun fact: Aspen is home to the Winter X-Games
- Learn more about CMC Aspen
Breckenridge & Dillon
- Home to an apprentice-based culinary program whose students consistently win competitions
- Wide range of professional programs from nursing to outdoor education
- Go from classroom to slopes in less than 20 minutes
- Learn more about CMC Breckenridge & Dillon
- Providing general transfer core courses and certifications, including nurse aide and emergency medical services
- Nestled at the foot of the Continental Divide, Buena Vista is an outdoor enthusiast paradise, offering world-class rafting, fishing, hiking and biking
- Learn more about CMC Buena Vista
- The campus is located in the heart of downtown Carbondale, an enterprising community of start-up businesses, young professionals and well-known artists
- Learn more about CMC Carbondale
- USA Today named Glenwood Springs Most Fun Small Town in America
- Public transportation/Ride CMC connects to the Spring Valley Campus
- Learn more about CMC Glenwood Springs
- Over two dozen programs to choose from including industry energy-focused certifications and associate degrees
- The on-campus solar farm, also a teaching resource, generates 33% of campus power
- Learn more about CMC Rifle
Vail Valley at Edwards
- Full selection of certificates, associate and bachelor’s degrees
- Free evening childcare for students
- World-class ski resorts Vail and Beaver Creek are just minutes from campus
- Learn more about CMC Vail Valley at Edwards
There’s More to Explore
Want to learn more about CMC? Contact us to request an information packet or to schedule a call with one of our admissions advisors.
Learn About Tuition
Compare our costs and see why low-debt degrees are smarter.
There are programs for nearly every interest. CMC offers over 125 different programs, including bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and certificates.