Nephi ThompsonProfessor of Biology and Chemistry
970-625-6909 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS, Physics and Zoology, Brigham Young University
- MA, Medicinal Chemistry, Univ. of Utah
Significant coursework towards a doctorate in Science Education, Univ. of CA, San Diego.
- CMC Rifle Full Time Faculty of the Year 2012, 2016
- Physical Science and Everyday Thinking, 2009
- Clustering Molecular Dynamics Trajectories: 1. Characterizing the Performance of Different Clustering Algorithms, Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 2007
- Noncontact dipole effects on channel permeation. VI. 5F-and 6F-Trp Gramicidin channel currents, Biophysical Journal, 2002
- Noncontact Dipole Effects on Channel Permeation. IV. Kinetic Model of 5F-Trp 13 Gramicidin A Currents, Biophysical Journal, 2001
- National Science Teaching Association
- National Association of Biology Teachers
Husband to Gina for 20+ years, father to 4 boys.
A native of western Colorado, I enjoy hiking, rock climbing, camping, and backpacking.