Ride CMC is a free shuttle service for CMC students, faculty, and staff.
- You now must call or text to request a ride.
- Ride CMC Shuttle contact number is 970-366-6349.
- The shuttle will only pick up riders on the hour (at the Calaway building) and 10 minutes after the hour (at Thunder River).
- If there are no calls or texts, the shuttle will not run at that hour.
- If someone has already called, no need for additional call.
- You must be at either the Thunder River Stop or the Calaway Stop to call/text for a pick up. Look for the Ride CMC sign.
Please check the RFTA schedules below for bus service to Aspen, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, Rifle, and other stops. The RFTA fare to Glenwood Springs is $1.00.
The app SmartRider provides real-time bus locations, arrival notifications, route schedules and more.