Jean Kaya, Ph.D.Assistant Professor of Teacher Education
970-947-8447 | email@example.com
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Southern Illinois University Carbondale (SIUC)
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), SIUC
- M.A. in Modern Foreign Languages and Anglophone Civilization, Université Marien Ngouabi
- B.A. in Modern Foreign Languages, Université Marien Ngouabi
- Fulbright Foreign Scholarship (2012-2014)
- Kaya, J. (2020). Inside the international student world: Challenges, opportunities, and imagined communities. Journal of International Students, 10(1), 124-144.
- Bacon, H. R., Byfield, L., Kaya, J., & Humaidan, A. (2019). Counter-storying lives and literacies: Narratives of transformational resistance. Journal of Latinos and Education.
- Association of Teacher Educators (ATE)
- Mid-Western Educational Research Association (MWERA)
- International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry (ICQI)