The Campaign for CMC Aspen
A community vision for the campus
WHAT INSPIRES US
CMC’s commitment to being the most innovative and inclusive student-centered college in the nation, elevating the economic, social, cultural and environmental vitality of our beautiful Rocky Mountain communities.
AN EDUCATION THAT IS
- A thriving resort community powered by an educated and skilled workforce
- Affordable and accessible programming
- Center for innovation and creativity
- Lifelong learners pushing limits to new ideas
- Innovative student housing blending living, learning and working
TO GIVE OR JOIN THE PARTNERSHIP, CONTACT:
Kristin Heath Colon
Vice President for Advancement & Foundation CEO
Colorado Mountain College
As a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, the Colorado Mountain College Foundation builds sustainable community support for the needs and strategic priorities of CMC and its students.