The Colorado Mountain College Foundation builds sustainable community support for the needs and strategic priorities of Colorado Mountain College and its students.
A thriving college is the great key to unlocking a vibrant economy and prosperous region. In order to maintain the positive ripples of success, Colorado Mountain College must continue to reflect the priorities and values of our communities, with innovation and leadership being most critical. These goals require resources that go beyond the support provided by the College's daily operations.
How can you help?
- Provide support for student scholarships
- Become a member of the Davenport Legacy Society
- Contribute to a capital campaign
- Get involved with the CMC Alumni Association
- Support one of the CMC Foundation's special initiatives
We look forward to partnering with you as we all continue to change the lives of students and our communities!
The CMC Foundation adheres to the following policies:
- Administrative Fee Policy
- Cash and Investment Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Coordination of Fund Development Policy
- Database Access and Management
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Donor Naming Opportunities
- Fraud Policy
- Fundraising Code of Conduct
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Gift Processing Policy
- Philanthropic Pledge Policy
The Foundation’s 501c3 identification number is 74-2393418.