Jennifer M. Wing, Ph.D.Professor of English
970-569-2909 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Nineteenth-Century American Literature w/ Secondary Interest in Critical Theory, Georgia State University
- M.A. American Literature, Georgia State University
- B.A. English, University of Georgia
- Full-Time Faculty of the Year (College-Wide) 2016
- Marmot Assessment Award (2014)
- Full-Time Faculty of the Year (Vail Valley Campus) 2010
- Most Experienced Teacher (2006)
- "Contextualizing Issues of Power and Promise: Classroom-Based Tutoring in Writing Across the Curriculum"
- "Defining Women in 'Moby Dick'"
Examining literature through the lens of critical theory (specifically feminist and queer theory).