Forms and Links for Financial Aid at Colorado Mountain College
2023-24 FAFSA Verification Forms
Forms are available in Basecamp (login required) on the Financial Aid Home page in your Checklist. This is where you can view the specific documents that you need to submit to complete your FAFSA Verification.
All forms must be completed, printed and physically signed. We can not take electronic signatures on these forms.
- If you did not use the Data Retrieval Tool but filed taxes, then we will need your Tax Transcripts. You can find the instructions from the IRS here on how to request these.
- If you did not file taxes then you will need to request a Verification of Non-Filing letter. You can find the instructions from the IRS here on how to request these.
- You will need to sign and submit either the Independent or Dependent Household Verification form.
Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- This form is preferred to be completed at your closest CMC Campus. If you can not travel to a CMC Campus, you have the option of completing it with a Notary.
- You must fill out this form in the presence of the Campus official or Notary, do not fill it out before.
- A copy of your unexpired government issued identification that was used to complete the form must be sent when submitting the form.
- 2023-24 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2023-24 Independent Household Form
- 2023-24 Independent Tax Filer Income Form
- 2023-24 Independent Non Tax Filer Income Form
- 2023-24 Dependent Household Form
- 2023-24 Dependent Tax Filer Income Form
- 2023-24 Dependent Non Tax Filer Income Form
Submit in one of the following ways:
- Scan the form and email as an attachment from your CMC issued email account to firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name and student ID when sending from your CMC email.
- Print and mail the original form to:
Colorado Mountain College
Office of Financial Aid
802 Grand Ave
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Preparing for College
- How to Create a FSA ID
- What is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- How to Complete the FAFSA
- After the FAFSA: What Happens Next
- Federal Student Aid (Additional help videos from the Department of Education)
Federal Student Aid Websites
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Complete your FAFSA)
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool HELP (Infograph)
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (Direct and Parent PLUS Loans)
- Complete Entrance Counseling (Direct and Parent PLUS Loans)
- Federal Student Aid (Find out about your loans)
- CMC Basecamp / CMC Email (login required)