Colorado Mountain College Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs
This residential campus is a spectacular setting for living and learning with beautiful mountain views and state-of-the-art facilities
Education takes place beyond the classroom at CMC Spring Valley. Here you’ll have access to hands-on, in-the-field learning just minutes away from some of the best fishing, hiking, climbing, skiing and other outdoor adventures on the Western Slope.
Programs offered include Business, Nursing, Veterinary Technology, Outdoor Education, Professional Photography, Elementary Education, Sustainability Studies, Graphic Design, and a lot more!
- Established in 1967
- Elevation - 6,916 feet
- Over 50 degrees & certificates
- Student/teacher ratio - 12:1
- 49.80% of students receive financial aid
- Most affordable public four-year degree in Colorado
- 38 ft. climbing wall, the second tallest on the Western slope
- 18-hole Disc Golf Course to challenge your skills and clear your mind
- Over 7 miles of mountain bike trails (see trail map)
- CMC Challenge Course with Low and High Elements for team-building activities
- 220-acre veterinary farm for large and small animals on campus
- Main campus for CMC’s Isaacson School for Communications, Arts, and Media
- Home to the award-winning Sopris Theatre Company
- On-campus, high-fidelity and interactive Nursing Education Center
Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House
A brand new fitness facility open to students and the community.
Access to affordable, healthy, food.
@ CMC Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs
TEDx Colorado Mountain College
Friday, February 9th, 2024
TEDx CMC Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs is a TEDx local production. This will be the first TEDx event ever produced at CMC. Four speakers will present on diverse topics related to the idea of Sense of Place.