Auto CAD class
Glenwood Springs Center
Conveniently located near downtown Glenwood Springs, the CMC Glenwood Center offers classes throughout the day and at night. Our location offers:
- Associate and bachelor level classes for CMC degree programs or for transfer
- Concurrent enrollment courses for local high school juniors and seniors
- College counselor to discuss your educational goals and career plans
- Financial aid advising
- Noncredit classes, workshops and seminars for continuing education
- Free English as a Second Language classes
- Free GED or High School Equivalency Program classes
- Free Workforce Diploma Pilot Program (WDPP) classes
Earn your degree, sharpen your career, and take the classes you need when it fits your schedule. From dance to web design, cooking and nurse aide classes, you can choose from a wide variety of courses and academic pathways.
If you need to host a meeting or event in town, the Glenwood Center also offers a range of remodeled, bright classrooms equipped with smart technology for meetings, trainings and workshops, in additional to an ample free parking area just one block from Grand Avenue.
Learn about the on and off-campus housing options in Glenwood Springs and the surrounding area.
Hold your next meeting in Glenwood Springs.