Save big on CMC tuition with the WUE Colleges Discount
Qualified students from WUE western states pay 38% less
This discount is not available for online programs or a semester of all online courses.
Live in the western United States? You may qualify for reduced tuition for a great education at Colorado Mountain College! As a Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) school, qualified students save 38% on out-of-state tuition making it easier to attend school in the Rocky Mountains. Your tuition is only 1.5 times that of in-state tuition rates.
Acceptance into WUE is not automatic. A limited number of WUE slots will be offered on a first-come, first-awarded basis.
Fall semester: July 15
Spring semester: December 1
Summer semester: Contact Admissions (below)
- Complete the CMC Admissions Application
- Submit the WUE Participation Form (added to your Admissions Checklist after acceptance)
- A copy of a valid driver’s license from a WUE state
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- First-time freshman or transfer student
- Submit transcripts and/or test scores if applicable
- Must be enrolled full-time in at least 15 credits and maintain satisfactory academic standing to remain eligible
Please note: Nursing, Veterinary Technology, and certificate programs are excluded from the WUE tuition discount.
Continuing WUE students, at any campus, must declare their intention to continue at CMC by registering for the next semester during the early registration period (summer excluded). Students who do not early register will forfeit their WUE discount and be re-classified as non-resident students.
The Western Undergraduate Exchange is a program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE).