Nancy Lee McCorkleAssociate Professor
970-974-8254 | email@example.com
- Masters in Science Clinical Nurse Specialist, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Center
- Bachelors in Nursing, University of Northern Colorado
- Associate in Nursing, Mesa State College
- Nightingale Award Nominee Western Colorado
- Nurse Excellence Award Professional Development and Education
- Differentiating between Research, Quality Improvement, Evidence Based Practice, and Program Evaluation in Evidence Based Practice, Smith, N., Cook, P., Oman, K.S. (2014). The University of Colorado Hospital Research and Evidence-Based Practice Manual, 3rd edition. Aurora, CO; UCH
- ANCC PTAP Nurse Residency appraiser
- Association of Nurses in Professional Development
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- President Western Slope Educators ANPD Affiliate
My husband and best friend Barrie McCorkle along with my two sons Jacob and Joshua Smith and stepsons Bradan and Rylan McCorkle.
I strive for nursing excellence. I follow the ANA standards of practice and Code of Ethics. I support hospitals with obtaining Pathway to Excellence and Practice Transition Accreditation Programs, Nurse Residency Programs.