Monique A. MelhauserAdjunct Professor
970-468-5989 | email@example.com
- MAT English as a Second Language, University of North Carolina - Charlotte
- MA Humanities, Theatre Education and Administration, University of Houston - Clear Lake
- Adult Basic Education Authorization (ABEA) - Colorado
- TESOL Certificate, Trinity College, Oxford House - London
- BA Theatre Arts, Eastern Kentucky University
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Our family is made up of my husband, Mike, and our two furry beasts, Camanoe, the Golden, and Rudy, the Kooikerhondje.
I am inspired and motivated by other global citizens who have a passion for life-long learning. The CMC students, faculty and staff embody these qualities, and I have been honored to be a part of this unique organization since 2006.