Dr. Rebecca Loth LuetkeProfessor, Nursing
970-947-8172 | email@example.com
Location: Spring Valley
- Author/Presenter: A Practice Theory to Guide Simulation. To be presented July 2018 ACEN Conference
- Author/Presenter: A Practice Theory to Guide Simulation. Presented June 2016 INASCL Conference, Honorable Mention Poster Presentation
- Lead Author/Presenter: QSEN Based Simulation Evaluation Rubric. Presented May 2012 International QSEN Conference
- Lead Author/Presenter: Comparison of Simulation Evaluation Rubrics. Presented January 2012 International Mosby Nurse Educators Conference
- Lead Author/Presenter: Proper sterile technique in an Obstetric Surgical Unit. Presented January 2012, Valley View Hospital
- Author: A Theory to Guide Simulation in Nursing Education, Doctoral Dissertation, Nominee for Outstanding Dissertation
- Author: A Comparison of NCLEX-RN Pass Rates and Carnegie Classifications of Universities
- Author: End of Life Care, Chapter 5, Pediatric Nursing the Critical Components of Nursing Care, FA Davis, Edition 1 and 2
- Author: Broselow Bag Essentials, Continuing Education Course.
- Chapter reviewer for F.A. Davis Basic Concepts of Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Chapter reviewer for F.A. Davis Physical Assessment Textbook