Study Accounting at Colorado Mountain College
Give your career a boost or even start your four-year degree in accounting and business with the Accounting Program at CMC
CMC is one of the top accounting schools in Colorado, and our accounting degree program offers you the opportunity to develop a mixture of basic communication and mathematics skills, technical accounting and computer skills, and basic business skills necessary to success in a business world that increasingly relies on information processing communication.
The accounting certificate program provides you with entry-level skills as an accounting clerk or bookkeeper. If you are currently employed, the certificate program provides an opportunity for job upgrading.
- Accounting: Professional Bookkeeper AAS
- Accounting: Bookkeeper Certificate
What will I learn?
- Measurement / Accounting professionals are frequently called upon to provide "measurements." Measures should be both relevant and reliable (GAAP / OCBOA).
- Reporting / Communicating the scope of work and findings or recommendations is an integral part of a professional service.
- Research / The individual preparing to enter the accounting profession needs to have strong research skills to access relevant guidance or other information, understand it, and apply it.
- Technology / Individuals entering the accounting profession must acquire the necessary skills to use technology tools effectively and efficiently to enhance personal, functional and broad-business perspective competencies.
See the NC-SARA / Licensure Disclosure for the Accounting Program
Request Program Information