Curricula for Hospitality Management
See the program curricula (below) as published in the current CMC Catalog. Click on the blue course titles to see course details.
Resort Management (AAS) Curriculum
Resort Management: Hospitality Operations Certificate
To find current class availability and schedules see:
Learning Outcomes for Hospitality Management
The Hospitality Management program’s curriculum provides students with quality education, training, and professional certification in the hospitality field.
The program also provides the skills necessary to provide advancing career opportunities for students in the resort industry locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Demonstrate basic working knowledge of all areas of the hospitality including: Lodging, Food & Beverage, and Marketing & Sales.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Principles of Supervision in the Hospitality Industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge related to the operation of a Lodging Front Office.
- Demonstrate understanding of Basic Hospitality Industry Accounting Practices.
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of Lodging Housekeeping Management.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Food and Beverage Management and Controls.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Hospitality Marketing and Sales.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to Hospitality Human Resources Management.
- Demonstrate general business knowledge and skills in the areas of Ethics, Budgeting, Planning, Staffing, Directing, Controlling and Evaluating.
Colorado Mountain College’s Resort Management program is an accredited State of Colorado Career & Technical Education Program.