Following are some important considerations as you prepare for transition to Colorado Mountain College:
- Accommodations provided in high school may not necessarily be appropriate at the postsecondary level.
- Students have new freedoms and new responsibilities and must make decisions on their own.
- Students must manage their own time and arrange their own schedules.
- Students must seek out assistance and campus resources.
- Students must develop strategies and learn how to advocate for themselves.