New, Starting CollegeWide Summer 2018
Learning Materials Program: Getting all required textbooks is Convenient and Affordable
One low priced flat rate system, customized to your schedule $26 per credit hour!
Starting this summer semester, CMC provides textbook, digital and custom materials at an affordable flat rate fee for participating credit courses. The new Learning Materials Program, a library-like lease system, starts with the Summer 2018 semester. What this means for students:
- The flat program fee of $26 per credit hour, calculates to an average of $780 per year – an annual average savings of $400 or more as a full-time student.
- You'll receive 100% of required materials by the first day of the semester or within the first week, depending on when you register.
- Digital course materials and access codes are available immediately to students via Basecamp.
- The program supports academic freedom for faculty to choose content that best serves the needs of both instructors and students, regardless of publisher or platform.
- The cost is rolled into financial aid and payment plans up front.
- You can elect to keep your textbook and continue using it for the next semester, customize an extension to your return date or buy out materials via Basecamp.
- Changes to your schedule automatically result in returns and additional course materials.
- You manage and see all course materials from one integrated dashboard, a convenience and streamlined system for students, faculty and staff.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions
Our pilot program, launched at CMC Steamboat Springs for 2016-17, was a success. It was enthusiastically received by students, faculty and staff alike, because of extraordinary savings of time and money. Students came to the first day of class with their books and other learning materials in hand, ready to learn and succeed.
Flat fees not applicable for non-credit classes.