Go For 4 Scholarship
If you graduated from a high school in the Colorado Mountain College District, you can save thousands off the cost of a four-year degree. Just stay at CMC for your bachelor’s degree. In-district tuition provides the most affordable bachelor’s degree in Colorado.
Now, the Go For 4 Scholarship provides even more financial help for local students. Go For 4 will help keep you out of deep debt so you’ll have many more options as you start out in life. Here’s how it works:
All awards are available only for 4 semesters of continuous enrollment (excluding summer).
- 15+ credits: $500/semester
- 12-14.9 credits: $400/semester
- 6- 11.9 credits: $250/semester
- Must be a local graduate of a high school within the Colorado Mountain College District. See district map.
- Graduating with a two-year degree from CMC (AA/AS/AAS)
- Continuing into a bachelor’s degree the following semester (spring grads can start in fall)
- Maintained good academic standing during their associate degree.
- Program began with spring 2019 graduates.
- Graduates from previous semesters do not qualify.
Tell me more about Go For 4!
CMC Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability Studies (BASS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education This program provides other financial assistance and is not included in the Go For 4 scholarship.
- We anticipate that we will soon be able to offer more four-year degrees. So in-district students can choose from more high-quality, affordable bachelor’s degree close to home.
- Go For 4!