Attend Colorado Mountain College as an International Student
CMC offers international students a unique learning opportunity in the heart of the Rocky Mountains
International Student Admission (F1 Student Visa)
International student admission is limited to Colorado Mountain College in Glenwood Springs - Spring Valley, Edwards, Leadville and Steamboat Springs. Please follow these steps:
- Complete and submit International Student Admission Application (pdf)
- Deadlines are May 1 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester.
- Submit official transcripts (if applicable)
- International transcripts must be translated into English. Go to www.edperspective.org for information.
- Submit English proficiency results
- TOEFL www.toefl.org or Accuplacer Test Scores
- Financial certification
- U.S. Bank statement showing ability to pay for one full year of study.
- Contact the campus dean for student affairs at the campus you plan to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to the most common questions for incoming international students at Colorado Mountain College.