Curriculum for Business Administration (BS)
See the program curriculum (below) as published in the current CMC Catalog. Click on the blue course titles to see course details.
Business Administration (BS) Curriculum
To find current class availability and schedules see:
Learning Outcomes for Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) degree at Colorado Mountain College will prepare students to enter a wide range of careers in the private or public sectors, or to enter graduate programs.
The degree develops broadly educated individuals who are able to analyze and solve business-related problems in rapidly changing environments.
- Communicate in a variety of domains, including writing, speaking, listening and reading, while respecting the impact of technology on effective communication.
- Employ critical thinking skills to evaluate the practical implications of organizational policies, decisions and strategy.
- Identify, research, analyze, and solve complex business problems using appropriate technological and analytical tools.
- Identify and communicate the variety of risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Identify, evaluate and articulate defensible resolutions to practical social responsibility and ethical dilemmas.
- Demonstrate knowledge of traditional business functions including computer information systems, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, leadership, strategy, and management science.